The Flood Angel Airbrick
Protect your Property
with a Flood Angel Airbrick
The Flood Angel Airbrick is the world’s first British Standard accredited airbrick to protect against flooding to specification: PAS 1188-1:2014.
Flood Angel Airbricks can be fitted to new or existing homes, in place of a standard air brick. The new and improved design is employed to allow air to pass through the house, but in case of flooded conditions, prevents the permeation of water into the house.
Containing a removable mesh insert within the brick, the design prevents the passage of water or debris and is ‘self-activated’ by this singular moving part.
The Flood Angel is the most efficient and effective airbrick replacement on the market and is available in 5 standard colours, suitable for a range of properties.
Some features of the Flood Angel Airbrick are
- Can be retro fitted or used in new build construction
- Fully compliant with the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Suitable for use in listed buildings
- Made from recycled polypropylene
Available in a number of colours
The Flood Angel® Anti-flood Airbrick
The Flood Angel® Anti-flood Airbrick is as simple to apply as it is genius in design.
It lets air through your brickwork but stops any water penetration.
It is a key part of our complete flood solution.
The Flood Angel Airbrick shows – when they say complete solution, they mean it.
- Has your property been flooded in the past?
- Looking for domestic flood protection and defences?
- Do you need flood barriers to stop flooding water?
- Are you struggling to get home insurance?