Are you struggling to get home/flood insurance?
There are two extremely common problems faced by those living in flood risk areas.
The first is having been flooded once and receiving an insurance pay out for the damage, no longer being able to obtain insurance at all and thus making another flood financially crippling. The other issue is having extremely high premiums simply because you are in a flood risk area.
On this page we will detail how we help you get insurance and at good premiums.
Here are ways to get the best deal on your insurance
- A professional flood survey, such as the one provided by Floodplan, should provide all of the information which an insurance company requires in order to accurately judge the insurance risk and therefore provide a fair and equitable insurance premium and policy terms.
- Of course, investing in professional flood defence systems, as typically recommended by the flood surveyor, will likely reduce the risk of flooding and therefore reduce the insurance risk which your property represents.
- Remember, insurance companies are risk-averse and many are simply not interested in covering properties which have previously flooded or are prone to flooding.
- Those few companies which do provide flood insurance tend to err on the side of caution if there are knowledge gaps when it comes to assessing flood-risk properties.
- The more that an insurance company knows about your circumstances, the greater the likelihood that you will be able to obtain a keen insurance premium and favourable terms.
What our customers say
We have protected many homes all over the UK in the past 5 years. Our satisfaction rate is through the roof. Take a look at just some of the things our customers are happy to say publicly about us.